Saturday, May 3, 2008

I need a babysitter

Because my wife and I just haven't had the time to play anything. Originally we said we'd try and get a game of Arkham in weekly, but it just hasn't happened. The problem with moving to our current city of residence to have kids is that we have no friends here and haven't had an opportunity to socialize and make more. With a good paying job we're not to eager to upset the balance right now (who wants to risk a good paying job in this economy?) and find a way to be more active gamers.

At least we find we can steal some time to paint. With the announcement that VOR is coming back (and hopefully it doesn't end up like the announcements after FASA closed in 2001/2002 I've felt inspired to try and paint some more. If nothing else I might hope to meet with someone and get some play time again. While we still love board games, RPGs computer games, etc all we have time to do is paint and rarely even play the miniatures we paint.

I promised some people pictures of my new shard. I removed the first picture to include a better one instead.

No comments: