Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life and LotRO hit

Well, I've been very busy of late. With 2 weekend trips out of state, job hunting, and of course playing LotRO (Lord of the Rings Online). LotRO is definitely sucking me in again and with this new expansion extra so. Though the Loremaster and Minstrel changes for the expansion, well are a disappointment to put it nicely.



I've got a job interview tomorrow for a several month temporary position. It pays well and I expect to get the job offer if it goes well.

Other than that I've been hard at work putting the finishing touches on my special character submission for a Golden Growler contest for the VOR game. If all goes well I can finish priming it tonight and I'll be working very hard on painting it after my interview tomorrow. The deadline for the submission is this November 1st. November 1st is also our next Ramlar game day and I really do hope to get more written up for it soon.

No comments: