Friday, October 28, 2011

Cool stuff from PAX

Okay, barring any bad things from Google here is my long overdue post about PAX. So I'll break out the Geek Chic bell display and hope to keep away all the bad things.



In Case of Vampire
GEEK CHIC continues to get me to drool over all their geeky furniture. This year they got one of my orders. This week I should hopefully be showing off a display cabinet I got for my wife's miniatures.They've got incredible tables of all sorts. Tables that can be used for dinner and gaming, dedicated gaming only tables, gaming coffee tables, and more. One of the amusing and kewl new things they were showing off though was the "in case of..." displays that you will see pictured here. These were prototypes still in development, but they're hilarious gag gifts for geek fans to have in their house. In case of vampire makes it seem like you expect a real vampire to break into your house at night and you expect to defend yourself from it as you would from any home burglar with your shotgun.
     Seeing their tables laid out with terrain makes me feel like I'm 16 years old again in the game store just salivating at all the Shadowrun books I could not afford.


Anyways more to come about PAX on a rambling basis. I want to get this posted before it is a month out of date. Enjoy the pictures, I'll include a bunch of the costumes at the bottom as well.






No comments: