Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2nd Generation

He is here, my son is here! A new mind to raise into a future fellow game player. Yay! Unfortunately no job yet, I've gotten a string of "the position you applied for has canceled due to budget cuts" notices. Still I plod away, thank you unemployment!

As you can imagine he has taken up a lot of my time, but I've still been trying to play my two game betas. The parade of family and in-laws hits the hardest in not having time for anything, but it doesn't stop me from trying to squeeze a little in here and there. Both games I'm beta testing are shaping up nicely... maybe I'll be able to name them both by Christmas?

Hopefully will get some Changeling or D&D 4th going soon because I need some actual tabletop gaming for the social factor. Also looking into trying a new board game "Runebound" as it has gotten favorable reviews. Has anyone out there tried it yet?

No comments: