Friday, April 2, 2010

I guess it worked out after all

So a week ago I got sick and was busy "puking my brains out" right after my two daughters did. So I didn't do a demo of Anima Tactics or make any youtube videos like I had planned on. One of those videos I had planned was to do an overview of Summons in Anima Tactics because I had all 4 of them and I figured the next two weren't coming out for a while.



Well I guess I was wrong. I know own one of the two new summons for Anima Tactics.


My wife has fallen in love with this new model as well. It is simply gorgeous and neither of us can wait to start painting it. I'm going to paint her 4 crystal spheres and I agreed to let her paint the girl. If you follow me on youtube then you can expect I'll be updating people on my status of painting her as I go on!

Finally I didn't see Al-Djinn but I did see his stat card:

This guy is going to make things interesting. Seems tricky to use right with only 1 bind point, but he has to be devestating. I think using a Greater version in a Samael team with Genma and Dinah could be potentially very devestating. Deny your opponent Gnosis while using plenty of it on your own ranged attacks. Plus you could use disposable agents to hold your opponent at bay. But I doubt I've yet to see the full potential of this model by a long shot.

No comments: