Saturday, September 26, 2009

Guild internet

If you're a MMO player then I sure hope you've been watching The Guild's 3rd season (having already seen seasons 1 and 2) on MSN. It is a hilarious series of internet shorts about a bunch of gaming addicts and the ways they interact with the real world. Season 3 features Wil Wheaton playing a new villian and is absolutely hilarious.

Well, what few people know is that they've also created some mock ups of internet sites for in-game goings on. The Axis of Anarachy website and which I find absolutely hilariously... awful! Hopefully the humor isn't just from episode tie-in.

I've not been blogging as actively because of real-life. I've been frantically working hard to try and get my unemployment extended early so our cash crunch wasn't too masive. I succeeded and there is now no interruption in my unemployment checks. Even if this last week's check was a lot smaller because it was the end of my funds for that period. I also had a great job interview this week which I felt I rocked, but no call back yet... so we'll see. At least it looks like I should have unemployment to keep going on with till this next spring. Which means I can keep writing and not looking for family sized cardboard boxes under an overpass! (It isn't that bad but it feels like it)

In my play time I've been busy beta testing Elemental, working on Anima Tactics models and playing DDO unlimited. I'll be certain to write more about them soon.

No comments: