Sunday, September 6, 2009

Legend of Neil Panel at PAX 09

Wow, Tony Janning are Sandeep Parrikh are two very funny and... very Crass guys. I kind of feel guilty about laughing at their show. But amazingly enough I don't feel more guilty adding a link to it at the bottom of my blog.

So warning, if you watch the video I took of them these guys have a wicked dirty sense of humor.



In general PAX 09 has just been simply amazing. Huge exhibits, more prizes than last year (though not as many as the early years). I only heard of one bad panel (Sex in video games). Plus so many fun games of all types were there to be played or watched (RPGs, board games galore, card games, Console Tournaments, PC tournaments and more).

Much, much more on PAX 09 yet to come. I'm probably going back today for a little bit more, especially as the Elemental Pre-order is $10 off at PAX.

No comments: