Friday, September 4, 2009

New Anima Tactics video

In the midst of getting ready for PAX. It is a much bigger endeavor when you're leaving your kids behind for a day. Gone are the days of just doing things, now I've got to make sure there isn't going to be a revolt by the children to overthrow my wife's dictatorship while I'm gone. With young children in the house I'm afraid even one day of gaming convention bliss can be too much, and here I was hoping to have a weekend pass. Given with a weekend pass I probably would have spent about the same amount of time actually at the convention but spaced it out more and returned home for more time.

Anyways, the real reason for this post is that I put another Anima Tactics video up explainging force formation for the game. I hope it entertains and informs.

No comments: